Welcome to our practice. We are pleased that you have chosen us for your orthopedic care.
Due to the length of a new patient exam, we are unable to schedule you back into the office if you "no show" for your first appointment. To reschedule a new patient exam, please call 48 hours prior to the exam.
Please bring all of the following items with you to your appointment.
l. A copy of any prior authorization or referral, if required by your insurance.
2. Completed packet that was sent to you.
3. Insurance card(s). Drivers license for patient or responsible party.
4. Workers' Compensation information (if applicable).
- Employer's name, address and telephone number
- Insurance Carrier name, address and telephone number
- All Injury Information
5. Any x-ray's, MRI'S, or other test results related to this injury.
Please be prepared to pay co-pay's, co-insurance, or other costs not covered by your insurance.